- Boost Instant Counter Bidding Speed
- Opt-Out NFTButler-Prefix in OpenSea Name
- Private Indexing
You will need an active base access (Lifetime or weekly/monthly access) to benefit from a PRO access.
This feature let's you prioritize Counter Bidding over Token Bidding Tasks and vice-versa.
In general we recommend to use a maximum of 3 Token Bidding Tasks per Wallet, and 5 Token Bidding Tasks in total. Otherwise you could get throttled (429). Each level of Instant Counterbidding Speed counts as 1 Token Bidding Task regarding throughput.
The following settings are stable and should always work:
- ✅4 Token Bidding tasks, 2 different wallets, each wallet has a maximum of 2 tasks, ICB = normal (1 slot)
- 3 Token Bidding tasks, can use same wallets, ICB = competitive (2 slots) with a dedicated ICB wallet✅
- 2 Token Bidding tasks, can use same wallet, ICB = hardcore (3 slots) with a dedicated ICB wallet✅
You have to decide based on your strategy and goals what settings are best for you. If you are bidding on very competitive collections, you might want to prioritize Counter Bidding Speed. But maybe you prefer to dodge competition and prioritize looping over as many tokens as possible. In that case you'd want to prioritize Token Bidding Tasks over Counter Bidding.
You will get a discord role indicating that you're a PRO member.
If a PRO member adds a collection to NFT Butler via the community-bot in our discord, the collection will only be visible to that user (until a non-PRO member adds the collection for everyone).
To add a collection privately, simply add it with the
!add <collection-slug>function with the 💻-community-bot channel while owning the PRO member role in discord.
Example: how to add Adam Bomb Squad to NFT Butler
Be aware you can only add collections with the following criterias:
- floor price is at least 0.02 ETH
- total supply is more than 20 and less than 100'000
- total volume is at least 20 ETH
- total sales is at least 20 sales
- at least 5 sales happened in the last 30 days
- Art block collections are mostly supported but some of them cannot be scanned with the OS API.
- We can not guarantee ALL collections to be supported
- Please add collections after reveal to ensure Butler can index the metadata for each asset